FINANCIAL AID POLICIES HANDBOOK 2014-2015
Financial Aid Office Mission Statement
We support the purpose and priorities of Colorado College through our commitment to provide appropriate financial resources for all qualified prospective and current students so that they may realize their educational goals. We strive for excellence in all we do. We celebrate the opportunity to increase and support the social, ethnic, and economic diversity of the college. We believe in a student-centered environment that is responsive to students and families in an equitable and respectful manner.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
- James M. Swanson, Director of Financial Aid
- Elaine Redwine, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Gaye L. Scheafer, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Kathy Gonzalez, Financial Aid Counselor
- Lucie Holloway, Communication & Student Employment Coordinator
- Libby Fletcher, Financial Aid Coordinator
- Colleen Smith, Financial Aid Specialist
800-260-6458 or 719-389-6651
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm