FINANCIAL AID POLICIES HANDBOOK 2014-2015
If a student’s Student Aid Report (SAR, either on-line or paper) contains an asterisk next to the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and the message, “Your application has been selected for review in a process called verification...” the financial aid office is required by the federal government to collect verification information and supporting documentation. We are unable to credit government grants to student accounts, approve federal loans, or authorize employment under the federal or state college work-study program until we have concluded the verification process in accordance with federal regulations. If verification is required, the student and parents should complete the requested documents promptly and return them with other needed documents to the financial aid office.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
- James M. Swanson, Director of Financial Aid
- Elaine Redwine, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Gaye L. Scheafer, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Kathy Gonzalez, Financial Aid Counselor
- Lucie Holloway, Communication & Student Employment Coordinator
- Libby Fletcher, Financial Aid Coordinator
- Colleen Smith, Financial Aid Specialist
800-260-6458 or 719-389-6651
Spencer Center, 1st Floor 14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm