LibGuides for This Block
- AH113 Introduction to East Asian Art
- AN102/AN243 Introduction to Anthropology & Material Culture/Hispanic Folklore of the Southwest
- CO100: Introduction to Comparative Literature (FYE)
- EC104: Legal Environment of Business
- EC160 Accounting
- EC303: Methods II: Research Methods
- EN280/ES280 : Encountering India: Where the twain shall meet?
- FE109: Search for Islamic Order: Yesterday and Today
- FS215 Introduction to Film Studies
- GS101/FYE101 Freedom and Authority
- HS 120 Renaissance Culture
- HY 120 American Past/The West in Time
- HY 200/PA 250 Topics in History: Pre-Modern & Modern South Asia
- HY 238 Colonial Hispano-America
- JA130 Japanese Culture and Language
- MU 182-Emotion and Meaning in Music
- MU 221-Asian Music
- MU221 Cuban Music
- PS320: United States Congress
- RU101 Russia: Introduction to the Language, Literature, Film (Pavlenko FYE)
- SW175 Southwest Studies
I heard that next year you are going to make us all pay to print!
What's up with this? Didn't you leave a lot of money to Tutt Library?
--Worried and broke
Me? Make people pay to print? I have more important stuff to worry about, like the meaning of life.
Here is what I know: deciding how the College handles printing isn't up to me, and it isn't even entirely up to the Tutt Library. After all, if the Library charged people to print, but the other computer labs didn't, you guys would just print somewhere else.
Several College committees (including the Information Technology and LIbrary Board and the Committee on Cost Containment) have discussed pay-to-print in recent months. Each time they have reached the same conclusion: the costs to implement a pay-to-print system would outweigh the revenues generated by the system.
This isn't set in stone. It's certainly possible that eventually the College will decide it makes sense to charge for printing. But right now, there is no plan to charge for printing.
- YOU NEED MOUNTAIN FOLD BOOKS, MOUNTAIN FOLD BOOKS NEEDS YOU!
- Prospector Down Tuesday Morning 8/26
- amazing library cake
- Prospector Downtime Tuesday Evening 08/12
Microhistory: Sweeping Social Histories about 1 thing
- Circulation: (719) 389-6184
- or email circulation
- Reference: (719) 389-6662
- or email reference
- Interlibrary Loan: (719) 389-6664
- or email ILL