Internship Funding Awards 2014
Summer Funding Process - Closed
The application process for summer internship funding is now closed because funds have been depleted.
We will be considering the remaining completed applications soon. If you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please feel free to check in by emailing the Career Center.
If you receive and accept an award from the college, you agree to participate in the following:
Prior to Your Internship
- View the online orientation and complete the quiz.
- Participate in the "Internship Kick Off Session" to be held in Gaylord Hall on Tuesday, May 8th from 4-5pm. During this session, we will provide a brief presentation on how to maximize your internship experience. The majority of the time, we will create an opportunity for students who are interning in similar locations or industries to connect with each other.
During Your Internship
- Maintain a reflection journal
- Take pictures
After Your Internship
- Attend a Reflection session to help prepare for your poster presentation. TBA
- Write a donor thank you note and submit pictures.
- Participate in an Internship Poster Presentation Session, Friday, October 17th from 2-5 pm.
- Be available to participate in panels, programs, and interviews with advance notice.