In addition to excellent teaching, faculty members of the Economics & Business department at Colorado College engage in a wide array of research. The department also hosts a blockly seminar series, which brings in researchers from around the country to present their findings.
Copies of all working papers are available either by mail or by email, please submit your request to the Economics Paraprofessional. Requests should include the working paper number and name(s) of the author(s).
Most working papers are available through the Social Science Research Network (SSRN). Papers not found on SSRN may be downloaded directly.
This is the Department of Economics and Business
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French, Italian, and Arabic
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies