Feminist and Gender Studies is an interdisciplinary program that combines its own core courses with offerings from a wide range of departments and programs on campus.
See the Feminist and Gender Studies section of the course catalog for a summary of regular course offerings.
See the course grid for a look at who is teaching which class in what block during the next academic year.
This is the Feminist & Gender Studies Program
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French and Italian
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies