Our academic curriculum attracts and stimulates students from the entire campus - see our course listing to learn more. The Block Plan allows for course trips to the opera in Denver, to churches, synagogues and mosques for Jewish and Islamic music, to Native American pow-wows for American Indian music, and as far as Bali, Indonesia to attend Hindu temple ceremonies.
Our national award winning faculty includes music historians, theorists, composers, ethnomusicologists, American musicologists and artists-in-residence. Our small class size means that our faculty are available to you both as academics and musicians.
We are located on the southwest corner of Cascade Ave and Cache la Poudre St, at 5 W. Cache la Poudre.
Click here for a map and parking instructions.
This is the Department of Music
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French, Italian, and Arabic
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies