Welcome to Colorado College - the best of both worlds: a close-knit and global community.
- GLOBAL COMMUNITY: CC’s students come from over 60 countries
- GLOBALLY ENGAGED: Over 80 percent of CC students study abroad with over 100 programs to choose from — that is well above the national average!
- HOUSING: Guaranteed to all students for all four years — most (98 percent) live on campus, fostering our strong sense of community.
- FOOD: It’s delicious! We use the same dining services as Google: Bon Appetit. We also have our own CC student garden, a Beekeeping Club, a Carnivore Club (they grill veggie burgers too!) coffee shops and more!
- UWC SCHOLARS: 52 UWC Scholars on campus (UWC alumni are also staff and faculty members at CC!)
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT RESOURCES: We have an Office of International Programs, an international student specialist and English second language specialist, to name a few. We also have the Butler Center, which serves as the hub of diversity, inclusion, intercultural exchange, equity, and empowerment for the entire Colorado College community.
- DISTINCTIVE: Our unique program and location make us a special community of passionate, adventurous learners:
- # 3 Most Entrepreneurial College in the United States, Forbes Magazine
- #24 National Liberal Arts Colleges Rankings, US News & World Report
- Recognized as one of the 30 “Hidden Ivies” in Hidden Ivies: Thirty Colleges of Excellence
What about life after CC? College is a big commitment, so it's good to know that a degree from Colorado College is worth it.
- GRADUATE OUTCOMES: 80 percent are enrolled in a graduate program within five years, including some of the most selective in the world (such as Harvard, Stanford, London School of Economics).
- PRE-PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS: Many students are involved in: Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Business, 3/2 Engineering, Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Dentistry. You can get involved regardless of your major!
- CAREER CENTER: Provides individual career counseling; resume workshops; mock interviews; helps place students in internships locally, nationally, internationally.
- CC CONNECT: CC alumni database of fellow CC Tigers who want to help you with advice and tips from their sectors of expertise.
Learn more about what our students are doing after graduation on our website.
Ready to connect with us?
WeChat ID: ccadmissions
Or visit our International Student page.