Skip to main content area Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content

Returning Students

In accordance with the college policy on leaves and withdrawals, students who are withdrawn from the college must reapply through the office of admission. However, in recognition of your prior status as a full-time student at Colorado College, there are fewer requirements. We also take into account your previous attendance at the college including academic performance and disciplinary history; if you feel that these experiences do not reflect your current status as an applicant, please email us with additional context. 


  • Complete this form. On the form, indicate your status as a transfer student and as a previously enrolled student at Colorado College.
  • Send all transcripts from colleges you've attended, regardless of whether or not you intend to transfer the credit to Colorado College. We will acquire your most recent CC transcript from the registrar's office. 
  • Complete any outstanding requirements for return stipulated by the Office of Student Life and the Dean of Students.