Disability Access at Tutt Library
Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
- Ramps lead up to the doors which are along the north, south, and south-east sides of the building. Accessible parking spaces are located in the parking lot to the north of the building.
- 2 elevators provide access to the library
- north side, located north of the circulation desk
- south side, located beside the south-east door
- Access – research librarians can help patrons locate materials; research librarians and circulation staff will also retrieve items when necessary
- Photocopying – librarians and circulation staff can copy materials for patrons who are unable to do so
Computers in the library have software and features designed to accommodate users with different accessibility needs.