Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
In support of Colorado College’s commitment to embrace diversity and inclusion as key elements of a strong liberal arts education, Accessibility Resources works in partnership with students, faculty, and staff to provide accessible, equitable, and inclusive experiences for people with disabilities.
Accessibility Resources promotes and supports access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Providing a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions and injuries
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support academic and co-curricular experiences of students
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences
- Providing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related issues
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and the full inclusion of people with disabilities
Students: It's Time to Submit Faculty Notification for Block 4
Accessibility Resources Student Leadership Council
Location: Armstrong Board Room
Students: Let’s Talk About Perfectionism and Procrastination—Over Lunch!
Location: Armstrong 210
Limited to the first ten students who RSVP to Jan Edwards:
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director & ADA/504 Coordinator