Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
Accessibility Resources celebrates access, equity, and inclusion—elements of a strong liberal arts education that are embraced by Colorado College. Appreciating that disability is integral to the diversity of our campus, we partner with students, faculty, and staff to create a community that welcomes and encourages the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of the College.
Our staff is dedicated to supporting access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Administering a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
(See "Resources for Students")
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions, including injuries such as concussions
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support students' academic and co-curricular experiences
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences, including graduate and professional school admission exams
- Conferring with Human Resources regarding employee accommodations, upon request from HR
- Furnishing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related matters
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and social justice for people with disabilities
We encourage you to contact Accessibility Resources at any time if we can be of assistance!
New Winter-Start and Transfer Students
Please get in touch with Accessibility Resources as soon as possible if you plan to request accommodations and/or other support services for the spring semester. Thanks!
Housing Accommodation Requests for Spring
Continuing students requesting housing accommodations for spring 2019 should contact Accessibility Resources. Students who received a housing accommodation for fall 2018 do not need to submit a request again for the spring. Requests are due by November 10. Late requests will be considered, but students may need to be placed on a waitlist if approved.
Meal Plan Accommodation Requests for Spring
Continuing students requesting meal plan accommodations for spring 2019 should contact Accessibility Resources. Students who received a meal plan accommodation for fall 2018 do not need to submit a request again for the spring. Requests are due by November 1. Late requests will be considered, but decisions may be delayed while waiting for the review team to process the request.
Accessibility Resources Student Leadership Council Meeting
The ARSLC meeting for block 5 will be on Thursday, January 24, at 12:15 in the Armstrong Boardroom.
Students: Please Remember to Submit Faculty Notification for Half Block & Block 5 Via AR Online Services
Students Approved for Accessible Formats of Text
We encourage you to submit Half Block and block 5 accessible format requests via AR Online Services as early as possible so we can have materials ready for you in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance with this process.
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director of Accessibility Resources
Assistant Director of Accessibility Resources