How To Get Involved
Our professional and student staff...
- Support many student-run organizations within two interrelated tracks: K-12 Education, Human Rights and Wellness.
- Provide regular trainings on relevant K-12 education, Human Rights and Wellness topics for CC students participating in CCE-sponsored student organizations
- Facilitate leadership and professional development among students
- Assist in student fundraising and grant-writing efforts
- Provide Arts for Social Change and Food Sustainability programming
- Support the Staff Policy on Community Service
- Support off-campus community service work-study opportunities
- Coordinate the Arts for Social Change Living Learning Community Program
- Regularly maintain a database of community volunteer opportunities
- Direct the Community-Engaged Leadership Certificate Program
- Support faculty development in community-based learning and research
- Foster and maintain campus-community partnerships throughout Colorado Springs and the Rocky Mountain region
- Assist in matching individual students with community-need driven research and/or volunteer opportunities