We print CC logo stationery, basic copies, and promo/marketing materials!
Use PageDNA to order your print products online. PageDNA is an online service that allows users to order print products via a product-selection storefront. This means that you can log in, select the type and quantities of a print product, set delivery location, and pay for the products in a few easy steps. If you have ever visited a website where you added products to a cart and paid for them online, PageDNA works the same way.
Who we are
Carl C. Olson
Carl is available to meet about more complex print projects. By appointment only.
To order print products, visit printshop.coloradocollege.edu. Sign-in to PageDNA using your CC Single-Sign-On credentials . Once in the print ordering service, you will be asked to choose your division and set your profile. Once you complete the profile process, you will be directed to the product pages. Divisions include:
- Staff and offices
- Faculty and departments
- Fine Arts Center
- Facilities Services
- KRCC (to be added)
The following print products are available on PageDNA (as of Mar.15, 2019)
- Name badges
- Logo Stationery
- Business cards, letterhead, second sheets, and #10 envelopes
- All division business cards are available for order.
- CC Logo Notecards
- A1, A2, and A7 card sizes, flat or folded, with matching envelopes
- CC Logo Large Mailing Envelopes
- 9 x 12 and 10 x 13
- General #9 Business Reply Envelopes
- Basic Copying, black & white and color copies, double-sided
- 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, 11 x 17 sizes
- Saddle Stitch Booklets (folded and stapled)
- Coil/Spiral/Comb Binding Booklets
- 5.5 x 8.5, 8.5 x 11 sizes
- Flyers and Posters, 1-sided
- 8.5 x 11, 11 x 17 sizes
Products soon to be added:
- Monarch/executive size letterhead and envelopes
- Large format products
- Products with the college seal
- Products with the Tiger athletics logo
- Products with the Fine Arts Center logo
- Products with the KRCC logo
- Invites, tickets, and postcards
- Photo and passport reprints (no photo services available)
This product list will be updated periodically. To order products not yet available, or to consult with the printing coordinator on complex print orders, contact Carl Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three-hole punching
- Binding – double-loop/wired/comb/spiral, ¼” to 9/16”
A nominal fee is added to each type of finishing option.
Only the following types of payments are accepted on PageDNA.
All offices/ and departments: use budget codes
Students:use Gold Card Plus*
*Students must ensure they have enough funds loaded on their Gold Cards to purchase print products.
Most print orders are completed in three-days following the date of the order. 2-day, 1-day, and same-day rush orders available. Rush orders incur an extra charge.
Print orders are delivered to Worner Campus Center every morning and distributed to office and departments via intercampus mail, or to student Worner boxes.
Standard Paper Stocks
The Print Shop uses a set of standard paper stocks, including basic copy paper, Mohawk-brand digital copy paper, Springhill-brand pastel colored paper, Astrobrights-brand colored paper, Cougar-brand natural vellum paper, and Mohawk-brand Superfine paper for premium products. A paper stock book costs $15 and can be ordered from the Print Shop (email only).
The Office of Communications is located on the 4th floor of Spencer Center, at 830 N. Tejon St.
We can be reached via telephone at 719-389-6603 or via email at email@example.com