Request a Photographer
Hosting a visitor in the classroom? Presenting an event? The communications office may be able to arrange for a photographer.
Please complete our photo request form.
The office of communications maintains a large collection of photos taken over the years.
Current CC faculty and staff — if you'd like to browse the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system for your project, here's how:
- Login to the DAM using your regular CC login (without the @coloradocollege.edu)
Note: the DAM is only accessible from the campus network or via VMware View. Once logged into VMware View, choose the “General Campus Terminal Server” option.
- Once you are logged in to the DAM, click on Themes (in the main navigation near the top) or use the Search box to browse the collection.
- If you find a photo you'd like to use, click the "Request" link to get a copy of the file without the watermark.
- If you'd like to request several photos, create a Collection and click "Request all" in the collection pane (at the bottom left).
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be approved.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the DAM, please contact us.