Welcome Back Returning Students!
and a Warm Welcome to our Winter Starts and Winter Transfer Students
We hope everyone had a wonderful winter holiday break. Now that we should all be settled in a class, we’d like to send out this helpful reminder of things to take care of as you start the new semester:
- Have you Checked-In for the Term? If you are noticing a limited Self-Service Banner Menu you need to check-in for the term! Please make sure to do so by clicking the first link that displays in your student menu, “Term Check-In”. Once completed, your full-menu access will be restored
- Getting Ready to Graduate? Any student who is planning to graduate this Spring, please make sure to complete the application link, “Apply to Grad” found in your Student Menu.
- Have a “GS391” on Your Schedule? Please make sure to replace any “GS391” placeholders on your schedule by completing a green “Independent Study/Thesis” form found at the Registrar’s office. Once completed, you will return this to us for processing. Stop by and see us if you have any questions here.
- Have AP/IB or Transfer Work? If you are looking to transfer credit in please make sure to do so SOONER rather than later. This will help you during Preregistration as some classes may require prerequisites that you have fulfilled outside of CC but had not known to transfer in SOONER! Questions regarding transfer work or test scores can be found on our Registrar page on the Colorado College website: https://www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/registrar/
Any questions can be directed to the registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 719-389- 6610.
Did you know?
- Waitlists are dropped the first day of a course. If a professor lets you in off the waitlist, you must come to the Registrar's Office and add it to your schedule, with the professor's signature or their PIN code on an add/drop form.
- All students are required to Check-In the beginning of each semester.
- If you see a grade of "GW" (grade withheld), it means you still need to complete the course evaluation in SSB. Once you've completed the evaluation, your grade will change on your transcript.