Whether pursuing your Masters degree, advancing your skills to face the challenges of literacy and dyslexia, or taking a graduate course as a non-degree seeking educator, Summer Session at Colorado College has affordable programs for you from early June through the first week of August.
Apply to upgrade your license, earn credits toward a master's degree and/or to increase your salary, or prepare for Literacy Intervention Certification testing or enroll in classes for this summer if you are already admitted.
The Experienced Teacher Master of Arts Program accepts practicing educators who have previously earned their teaching credentials and are interested in pursuing a master's of the arts in teaching degree.
The Literacy Intervention Specialist Certification Program provides in-depth training for teachers and therapists working with individuals with literacy challenges, including dyslexia and related disorders.
- The cost of our Experienced Teacher MAT degree is comparable to similar programs at other colleges and universities, locally and nationally
- Graduate tuition during the Summer Session is less than the regular school year
- 1-6 week courses with 1-4 semester hour increments
- Courses geared toward experienced K-12 teachers and those interested in furthering their education in the liberal arts
- Graduate courses are open to anyone who has previously received a bachelor's degree