Several materials require your prompt attention and reply. Some of the forms require you to include your CC ID number (mailed to you in early June along with your CC username, password, and email address information). If you do not have this letter please contact the Help Desk at (719)389-6449.
Self Service Banner (SSB) Forms:
Fall Starts: 06/30/16
Winter Starts: 09/30/16
Priddy Experience Registration:
Fall Starts: 06/08/16
Self-Service Banner (SSB) Forms
- First, log in to our VPN portal (use your same username and password as email)
- Second, once in the VPN portal, log in to SSB and you'll find the forms on the Student tab.
- Advising Questionnaire (appx. 15 min)
- First Year Students FYE Course Registration (appx. 1 hr)
- Transfer Students Course Registration (appx. 1 hr)
Priddy Experience Registration
All Incoming Students must register on Summit for their Priddy Experience Trip. Priddy Trips are part of New Student Orientation and provide a unique experience for incoming students to develop friendships, learn more about life at CC, and become apart of the CC community! Register using your coloradocollege.edu email. (It takes Less than 20 minutes!)
You will not receive your housing assignment until these forms are received.
- Student Health Insurance Waiver or Enrollment
- Certificate of Immunization (Print and have a health care professional fill out)
- PPD (TB) Form (Print and have health care professional fill out)
- Housing Form
- Varsity Athletic Forms - Click on link to follow detailed instructions for forms submission and to view other important information and requirements.
- Accessibility Resources - Students who plan to request disability-related accommodations (e.g., extended time on exams, note-taking services, or audio formats of print materials) are encouraged to register as early as possible with Accessibility Resources to allow us sufficient time to evaluate your needs and put reasonable accommodations in place.
- Snapshot Interest Inventory - This is a mandatory survey for all students. This survey gives us information we will share with the student mentors so they can team up with you.
- Think About It - This is a required science-based online course that prepares incoming college students for the unique challenges and responsibilities of college life. Recognizing that the issues of drug and alcohol abuse, the hookup culture, sexual violence, and healthy relationships are all connected, the program examines these topics in social, cultural, and personal contexts that advocate self-reflection and the pursuit of social justice.
Click HERE for a downloadable PDF Checklist for the forms!
"Ask a CC Student" instant chat
Monday - Friday: noon - 8:00 p.m. (MST)
Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Please include your email address so that we can follow up with you if we're not online when you are (or if we don't know the answer, so that we can find the answer or route you to the appropriate office on campus).