Register For Courses
FYE Registration for Fall Starts for 2015-16 is not yet available - we expect it will be ready in early June.
FYE Registration for Fall Starts is explained below.
- First, since you are doing this from off campus, you will need to sign on to our virtual private network (SSLVPN) in order to connect directly to our network and complete your registration. Use the same username and password to log as you use for your CC email account.
- Once in to SSLVPN, click the link that says “Sign into Banner" and sign in one more time with the same username and password, then click the "Banner (SSB)" button.
- Once logged into Banner SSB, go to the “Students” tab, select “FYE Pre-registration” and follow the instructions from there to make your selections.
- You should identify the 8 FYE courses that you are interested in taking during Blocks 1-2. (This form is not used to register for Blocks 3-8. Registration for Blocks 3-8 takes place in October.)
- You will need to rank eight courses in order of preference and assign points to each course (out of a total of 100). You must place a minimum of 1 point and a maximum of 20 points on each course. Once you submit your course rankings and points, you should receive a notification of what you entered the following day. You may make changes until June 30th. If you have questions about courses or the point system, please contact one of the following people: