Spend time reconnecting with your student, and experience firsthand the people, programs, and places that make Colorado College a place like no other.
Registration for Family and Friends Weekend begins on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017 and closes on Friday, Sept. 29, 2017 at 5 p.m. Click the "register now" button to the right to go to our secure portal.
We highly recommend that you speak with your student regarding his or her academic or other commitments (exams, projects, field trips, sports events, etc.) and coordinate your planned activities prior to registering. Students are not automatically registered for the weekend. If your student will join you for any of the events, please ensure that you include his or her name with your registration.
View the schedule of events.
A registration fee of $30 per family covers your attendance at lectures, open houses, tours, the East Campus Dedication Lunch, admission to the fitness center and ice arena, and most other weekend events. Tickets for the following events require registration and additional payment:
- Sense of Place Feature Lunch ($10 per person, not included in the student meal plan)
- Family and Friends Bluegrass Brunch ($10 per person, students on the meal plan admitted at no extra charge)
The following events require separate registration:
- Downtown Core Culture Tour ($10 per person). Register
- Performances of “Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery” at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College (prices vary). Purchase tickets
- Friday Admission Information Session and Campus Tour. Register
- Saturday Admission Information Session and Campus Tour. Register
Cancellations must be made at least one week prior to the weekend, with requests for refunds submitted via email by 11:59 p.m. MST on Friday, Sept. 29, 2017. No refunds will be issued after Friday, Sept. 29, 2017.