Institutional Grants — Colorado College administers approximately 260 different grants and scholarships with funds from endowments, bequests, and gifts from philanthropic organizations, alumni, and friends of the college. In addition, the college uses a substantial percentage of its operating budget to fund these grants. These grants and scholarships account for about half of the college’s financial aid funding.
Federal Pell Grants are awarded directly to students based on the FAFSA and may range from $555 to $5,550 per year. The financial aid award will indicate Pell eligibility based on the information we have at the time of packaging.
Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants (SEOG) are provided by the federal government for students with exceptional financial need. Colorado College determines your eligibility and awards these funds.
Colorado Student Grants (CSG) may be given to Colorado residents with exceptional financial need.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
- James M. Swanson, Director of Financial Aid
- Elaine Redwine, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Gaye L. Scheafer, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Kathy Gonzalez, Financial Aid Counselor
- Lucie Holloway, Communication & Student Employment Coordinator
- Libby Fletcher, Financial Aid Coordinator
- Colleen Smith, Financial Aid Specialist
800-260-6458 or 719-389-6651
Spencer Center, 1st Floor 14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm